Friday, July 13, 2007

2nd Practice (July 7) part II...

More photos....

Stretch it...

Keep smiling guys, my girlfriend is watching me... hold my hand and don't let go...

Alright, what do you think? Ya, let's spank them!

At last.... our session is ending tonight... everyone gathers for "encouragement" before we say goodnight

Our supporting group eagerly waiting to distribute drink and food to our participants...

The rush is on... mari mari.... thank you...
Can I have one more please? Hungry ma..

Bye-bye... see you tomorrow... don't party until so late ok...
But not everyone gets to go back so early...

The People in Black have to get the formation right before tomorrow's practice...

Haha...meet your evil slavemaster..

Wah lau... almost 11.00 pm ... when can I get to go back??

A Big Thank you to our People in Black...

No comments: