Sunday, August 5, 2007

More pictures from Stadium Negara (29 July)

No matter how tough the going gets, our "supporter group" stays calm and steady. well, maybe it's because they're not the one who's gonna fall down...eh?









Oh my, Professor X of the X-men is taking part too? And he read my mind that I'll be taking his picture...


Love that look of confidence on her. "Nothing can stop me now!"


Here's to the bright, cheerful and lovely ladies of group E2


In contrast to the photogenic ladies of E2, we've got some camera-shy ones...



Check out the chick on the right. She just looks so cool!!!


Some more of her coolness...




Get set, ready, go! Oh no, guys! You're gonna miss me!

OK, Here we go...

Help! I'm stuck on a tree!


If you take off the "I". the sign would say "MALE TO LET". Hmm..what can you do with a rented man?

Here are some people we caught catching some sleep...

Welll, she's more like half asleep...from group E6

Committee member also cannot tahan

And here he is waking up...just to find out he's gonna be famous

Lean on me, when you're sleepy...is that how the song goes?


4 comments:

Yow Jian Hua said...

Where me ! XD

Anonymous said...

What a challenging practise on Sunday 5th Aug 2007.. Looking forward for a greater practise this week!! Don't give up!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the spirit .. We have more to go in this week practise..

Anonymous said...

hihi~~

i'm not a member in this dance..

but i get a website frm my fren>>er xiao teng

erm..she want i print a group of it D8..
but i see all no D8 IN HERE..

can some of here of this dance find 4 me..

thx..