Tuesday, July 24, 2007

July 22 @ Klang

Aiyo.... like that also can ah?

Starting the day with a proper warm up!

Don't try this at home!

Help me! I... I can't get up...

There are just some things you can't leave home without. And it's not that plastic card!

Can't remember your steps? Tattoo it on your hand lo...
Get it from your PIC today.

For a better grip on the ground, try the kaki ayam approach.

"Hmm.. why is this chapter's attendance so low today??
Afterwards must call the chapter leader for tea..."

Hihi... Stop tickling me!

I don't care, I want your leg..

Ah! Nothing like the smell of a freshly baked bun!

Our women division members are simply the best - ensuring that we have a nutritious lunch pack always.

Ladies and gentlemen, watch this pendulum swing... fix your eyes on it...
You are now going to laugh uncontrollably...

Victims of hypnosis


What?! Left overs from Chinese New Year for lunch?
Luckily it is only the plastic bags...

Thumbs up for the food! Next week, can we have Bak kut teh??

Ahhmm... so nice..

Sure you can finish 6 packs of rice ah?

Reading.. or sleeping?

Eh friend, you are understand this ah?




No comments: