Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Photos from IPA (July 22)

Keep your feet on the ground, and reach for the skies!

Oh my people, let us march ahead boldly...

Sleep walking?

He he...help... I am ticklish... please stop it..

Fuh... ada gaya.

Beckham's fans are everywhere!




It's amazing that one can do so much during a practice session... other than practising, I mean... here is a list of things...

1. Share jokes.
"Q: Want to hear two short jokes and a long joke?
A: Joke. Joke. Joooooooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkke."

2. Pose for a group photo

3. Meet old classmates
"Err... you mean, we were in the same kindergarten? Sorry... cannot remember leh."

4. Find long lost relatives
"At last, I found you, my cousin!"

5. Re-schedule your appointments
"OK, we change our high-tea gathering to the following Saturday afternoon. Set!"

6. Have a showdown
"Eh, don't bully my brother ok? Pick someone your own size!"

7. Campaign for your favourite party
"Eh? Not yet elections la..."

8. Share your adventures
"... And then you know, this thug came out from nowhere... and I tried to block him with my two hands..."

9. Share your love stories
"You know, I waited eight years for him -- eight long years of my life..."

If you have nothing else to do, just be good listeners....

You'll be amazed and shocked by what you see and hear!

2 comments:

Yow Jian Hua said...

Where Me -.-|||

jac said...

the photo look so awesome!!!
hope got more pic soon especially the overall shape of the performance!!!!
thx!!